Thursday, February 7, 2013

Product: City Mini Stroller

It's February so I'm going to share with you a product I l.o.v.e.!



The City Mini Stroller and I became best mates back in 2009 when I began working for a family who lived on the third floor of a walk up.  It has the easiest one handed "tear down and carry" feature of any stroller I've used.  You simply pull on a strap and it folds and is light enough to carry in one hand with your baby in the other.

Other awesome features: It's single front wheel makes it easy to maneuver and turn.  Some newer models have an even better front wheel for jogging/running!  The umbrella cover has 2 'peek a boo' windows and comes down quite far to protect your child from the sun and the back of the stroller reclines almost flat for when your little one falls asleep.  It has a harness strap that protects your little one from falling out and it has 3 size features so it will grow with your baby.  This stroller can also be converted to use while infant is still riding in a car seat, separate attachments are necessary.

Lastly, and important to those living in the city and taking public transportation, it fits onto buses and trains and through doorways with ease.  If the bus or train is crowded, it is not difficult to simply remove your child and fold the stroller down for more space.

This stroller is a dream and hopefully I will soon be a proud owner of one as my own Mochaccino(a) and I start our city adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment