Monday, February 11, 2013

I love moments ...

when a little hand reaches over to hold mine in case I'm scared watching Aliens vs. Monsters.

when I walk in on Monday morning and am greeted with, "Nanny Fawn, I missed you!"

when a curious three year old asks, "How did the baby get in your tummy?"

when their little face lights up with glee at the sight of their favorite museum.

when they independently take a stance, "Give me some privacy, this is a privacy thing!"

when I'm asked, "Will you hold me?"  or "How was your day, Nanny Fawn?"

when I get a random kiss or hug without asking.

Not all moments are easy and fun when you have little ones around, but in a moment of struggle it's good to remember the special times.  There are so many cute sayings and little gestures that slip by if you don't write them down.

What are some of your favorite moments with your little ones???

No comments:

Post a Comment